MMCC

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Mixed Media Color Challenge 6

Welcome to A Mixed Media Color Challenge #6! Thanks to all who joined along with Challenge #5 ~ so many pretty projects filled the gallery! We hope you come play again! Before we get to Challenge #6, we have a few house keeping details to address.

***If you would like to be considered to win the prize ~ please support our challenge and join up to become our friend :)

***We make every effort to visit everyone who joins along so to make it easy for us to identify your entry PLEASE DISPLAY THE COLOR GRAPHIC ON YOUR BLOG POST***

For nearly the next two weeks, we will be playing with the following color combination shown below. Please be sure to use: light pink, bright pink and gray as your MAIN colors.
***Please keep in mind this is a MIXED MEDIA color challenge therefore we would like for you to COMBINE at least TWO types of MEDIUMS (ie: paints, markers, pastes, mists, inks, etc...), in addition to the "traditional" stamped / colored image to create your project. Let's get creative and Create Outside The Box!
Here is some fab inspiration:


We would love to see what you create with this pretty color combination! Please refer to sidebar for complete guidelines. Three participants will be selected as our featured artists and one will receive the give away shown below.
Remember to considered for the prize:
***Please sign up to follow our blog 
AND
***Please display the color graphic on your blog post

Can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks!
Mona & Sue

17 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great mixed media creations you two are made :-))
    I like both and I like all details!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the color combination! Great projects the two of you made! Make a wish is so original and fresh, fun use of the three colors. And laugh has a great background , I like the wheels(or how they are called in english), together with that bikepicture. I hope I find some time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors for us this week - and what an awesome prize!! I look forward to these challenges so I can practice and grow my mixed media skills! Beautiful samples ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful color combo! Im glad I found this challenge blog. I can't wait to play

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh ,love these colours.Hope to participate this week too.Fabulous inspiration pieces.Love the crackle on the first and the gorgeous texture on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been so wanting to play along since you began this blog but always seemed to run out of time. When I saw the colors for this challenge I knew I had to make time since I love pink and gray together. It was fun creating with the colors and new techniques. Thanks so much for the challenges and the beautiful inspirations. I have been looking for something like your blog so I am glad I found you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, I love these colors. I'm going to try to find the time to participate. see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice colors - I am sure I will try a page later this week -- fabulous samples Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colours....I hope I get time to play this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to a follower of my blog I discovered your chalengeblog. I really like to these media and hope to play along with you :) Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to M@rjan above!! She gave me a hint for your blog and you challenged me to get out of my comfortzone. I made a mixedmedia card today to enter your challenge.
    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. well that turned out to be more difficult than i thought but i love the color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous inspiration ladies! Glad to see your new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome colour combo girls and thanks for your fantastic inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have this color combo on the brain! I made another page! I used different mediums this time! Am I having fun or what? LOL Thank you for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know this challenge is over but I made a page today in these colours: http://karinkoekoek.blogspot.nl/2013/09/landslide.html
    I want to try the color combo's from the first five as well. I discovered this challenge yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for playing and commenting!!!

Design Team

Suggested Supplies

Copyright

Creative Commons License
A Mixed Media Color Challenge by Mona L. Pendleton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at amixedmediacolorchallenge.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at HERE.

All designs are property of their respective designers. Reproduction or distribution prohibited without prior consent.

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner